Monday 17 January 2022

Wintertime Diorama

My On30" Bachmann Forney is set into the winter scene. The trees are all from the dollar store used in Christmas displays. I purchased a package of large (two in the pack) and small (8 in a package) trees.

Here we have another look at my wintertime diorama. It is one foot square and originally built for my HO scale equipment and structures. I found it worked well for displaying On30" equipment too as the tracks are actually hidden in the snow...George Dutka 

An overall view of the scene. I added a bit of a wooden fence from another project and some late fall long static grass.

I also purchased a package of Christmas snow from the dollar store which is a kind of batten with a bit of sparkle to it. It works really well on the diorama.

No comments:

Post a Comment