Monday, 7 September 2026

Playing with Narrow Gauge Photos and AI

I asked AI to add smoke to the engine some clouds and a fall New England backdrop. It changed the number to a larger number and the lettering on the engine and caboose. I think it looks nice even though and not at all like a model photo.
I recently found out there was a AI attachment to my photo files that I can do a limited amount of work using AI before I have to pay a fee. Here is the view that I used and how it turned out. It changed the lettering and numbering which I could not change before the fees kicked in. Oh and this view was taken on my White River Division HO scale layout...George Dutka

This is the photo I began with taken on my HO scale layout a number of years ago (2013).

I asked AI to tone down the fall scene. An early fall view.


No comments:

Post a Comment