Monday 26 August 2013

Eustis Jct. Station

The current issue (July/Aug 2013) of Narrow Gauge and Short Line Gazette features a station construction article by Bob Bennett. He built a model in O scale of an E.L. Moore station plan. Bob modified the plans to reflect his Maine narrow gauge modelling. The model is not a true model of the Eustis Jct. but does reflect what one would find along the Maine two footers. The Gazette also includes a copy of the original RMC April 1964 plans. I think it is great looking model and well worth considering if one is a two foot modeler. Bob has inspired me to try this model for myself once my modelling season begins again this fall. Since 2014 will be the 50th year of the plans, I plan on starting my model in January 2014...I should have all the parts collected by then...I will keep you posted as the project moves along. Thanks Bob for the great inspiration...George Dutka

No comments:

Post a Comment