Thursday 2 June 2022

Spring Update

Two of the On2 kits I picked up a few years back second hand that need to be built...maybe I will look at them again this coming winter. I also have a part built flat car to finish.

There has been a lot going on in my life this year, none of it modeling related. We have had a lot of health issues in our family which needs all my attention so I have not been able to do any modeling since early in January. My posts probably reflect that point as when I have time I search my photo files for material to post. I have a good amount of prototype photos to scan once I get back at that but that may not happen till later this summer or fall. 

Although the contents of this blog will be thin for a bit I will keep posts coming as best I can...George Dutka

No comments:

Post a Comment