Thursday 13 June 2019

Schomberg Ramp - Part Two

The FOS crates are added to the scene. The sack, barrel and box are cast plaster casting from Schomberg Scale Models. To the lower stones and a couple of flat surface areas I randomly sponged on a coat of AK slimy grime dark which is a gungy green. I also applied some into the cracks and seams with a fine brush.
A few more views of the finished ramp ready to go once my bench work goes up next fall...George Dutka

Some boards are scattered around along with Bar Mills newspapers. Static grass, some ground foam and Scenic Express weeds are also applied.
The dirt is actually cast into the plaster casting. I just added india ink-alcohol mix to the ground and very lightly highlighted it with the Hunterline concrete colouring.

2 comments:

  1. George, nice job on the ramp. Certainly has "the look" of a well used structure....tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tom I am really happy with how it turned out...George

    ReplyDelete