Sunday 16 April 2023

Ontario Narrow Gauge Show

Live steam getting ready for another run.
On Saturday I attended the Hamilton, Ont. Ontario Narrow Gauge Show with a display and mini clinic. It was at the historic Hamilton Museum of Steam and Technology. The location was really nice with an steam operating large scale layout inside and also outside. A great day for all that attended. More to come shortly...George Dutka


Paul Jenner was set up next to me with a really nice display of On30" Huntsville Railroading. More on his modeling coming up.

The tree guy also had a nice display at his vendors table.
That's my table. I had some structures, my HOn30 transfer yard and On30" equipment all resembling Maine railroading. I also was setup to do a mini tar paper roofing clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment