Thursday 20 April 2023

Display

My On30" milk car and waterfront scene were my two displays and entries to this years Ontario Narrow Gauge Show contest. 
I took some models to the Ontario Narrow Gauge Show for their modeling contest. I had not built anything new lately so it was something off my module and a combination of structures. No expectations of winning as in the past...models that I normally enter are highly detailed and normally O scale or larger. These were just there to help fill the contest table. To my surprise there was a lot of very nice models entered which would have been hard to beat anyhow. With Covid and the show not being held in 4 years the guys had lots of time to build models and they were good.

Anyhow I put together a waterfront scene which I made by pushing two FOS models together and adding a couple of boats. I think the two fit together well...I might work on these two becoming one in my new waterfront scene...George Dutka

By pushing two FOS waterfront buildings together I think I came up with a portion of my new module.


No comments:

Post a Comment