Tuesday 4 April 2023

FOS - Tiny Lou's Grill becomes Lobster Shack

The lobster shack signs are reduced photocopies, half size from decals I purchased from Dave's decals. The full size set I ordered were just too big...they will be used on another project. If I was smart I would have ordered an N scale set too if available.
I finished Tiny Lou's Grill as a lobster shack for a waterfront diorama I am working on. I want to finish most of the structures before I begin to lay it out. I will be posted a few other views of the shack on my other blog later this week so check those out too. Not sure if the trackage will be standard gauge or narrow gauge yet for the diorama...will see could be both...enjoy...George Dutka

I used two different tones of tarpaper roofing made from construction paper. The stack got some wire supports.

I used the Tiny Lou's Grill sign on the side of the building to add the original history of the structure. The pigeons are BEST. 


No comments:

Post a Comment