Wednesday 1 May 2019

Schomberg Narrow Gauge Show - Part Two

A great looking model entered in the locomotive portion of the contests. I believe this one was the winner for locomotives.
Here we find a few more views from last weekends get-together..enjoy....George Dutka

Mt. Albert brought along two HO scale kit offerings. I was disappointing to find out none of their wood bundles were available at the show. This is something everyone looks forward to at the show each year.
This is my rolling stock contest entry which won and also received the Mt. Albert award for the best use of wood. I took a DRG&W cattle car added a Maine two footer door and a beat up roof making it into a line-side tool car. More on this car in another post. David Woodhead photo.
A look inside the door of the kit. The flooring is tongue and groove. David Woodhead photo.
I took along one of my HOn30" diorama's. This one is the gravel pit scene. David Woodhead photo.
This is a paper kit built by Bruce Leckie for his On30" sectional layout.
An overhead view of the vendors and displays on the second floor. I am taking the photo from the upper level were the contest models are on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment