Friday 10 May 2019

Strong Station Kit

The roof is removable giving me the option of lighting and an interior.
You had a preview of this model in the last Wordless Wednesday. At a recent train show I picked up a few O scale structures that have a Maine two foot theme. This one is well built although missing the spire. It is a Banta Modelworks kit which I already have on hand but not built. It will work as a stand-in till mine is built. One might wonder why I purchased it when I already have one to build. Well it was a great deal. Can't turn down a deal. Two stations, a freight house and motor car shed all built for $55...George Dutka

The station is glued to two pieces of Gatorfoam. Not sure if they will be removable .
An overhead view looking into the interior on my workbench.
A look at the other side of the station.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic buy! now to fill it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not done any interiors in O scale so this will be a fun project...George

    ReplyDelete