Sunday 6 December 2020

Stone Shed Roofing

 

The walls are coated in India ink-alcohol mix then sponged with white acrylic paint. AK slimy grime dark is sponged on the lower area. More to come shortly.

I was working on the roofing this weekend for this structures clean-up. I gave the shingles a coat of india ink -alcohol mix. I randomly painted some shingles black and others gray. For the gray I just mixed a bit of the black and white in the paint tray. They really stand out at the moment but all will be well shortly when PanPastels are applied. The door and window frames are painted acrylic cinnamon brown...George Dutka

3 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work read on

    ReplyDelete
  2. read on
    This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Logan glad you are enjoying the blog...George

    ReplyDelete