Friday 1 February 2019

Two Blogs You Might Want to Check Out

A great view of Tom Sullivan's modeling found on his blog Modeling Maine Narrow Gauge...the Sheepscot Railway. Link to his blog on my sidebar.
I have included two links to Maine narrow gauge blogs you might want to check out. First Tom Sullivan's Modeling Maine Narrow Gauge...The Sheepscot Railway is an On30" layout. Tom has posted two new posts in January after a three year hiatus from his blog. Second Modeling Narrow Gauge is a blog by Brian Bond covering all his narrow gauge endeavors including his WW&F On2 modeling...George Dutka

Another of the many views found on Tom Sullivan's blog.
A scene from Brian Bond's modeling found on his blog...Modeling Narrow Gauge...link on the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention George.....I'm trying hard to keep my blog current. I also follow Brian's blog...
    BTW, SR&RL box #85 was a gift from Brian when I first decided to model Maine 2'. Either Brian or his dad Ed must have built it!......tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Tom...nice modeling...George

    ReplyDelete