Sunday 18 September 2016

NNGC 2016 - Update

If you had money to burn there was a lot of two footer brass to buy.
Here are a few more photos from Don Janes and my visit to Augusta, Maine for this years National Narrow Gauge Convention...enjoy...George

And the total count had 1357 narrow minded modelers attending this years event.

If you been to Schomberg Narrow gauge meet you have seen these Canadian modules. A good part of this room was from north of the border.
Maintenance of Way contest model.

I believe this contest entry won third place. I also entered this category with my SR&RL tool flat...but I had no where the details added to this model. All category's had high detail models entered. If you won your category your model truly deserved the award.

Looking around the vendors room.

BEST sold off their kit side of the business, keeping the details portion for now. Many of the remaining kits are 30% off.

Mount Blue kits on display.
Bob Bennett's O scale passenger car entry. A great little model.

A second look.

I really liked the weathering job on this boxcar also a contest entry.

A look down from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment