Saturday 30 July 2016

What`s in the Box No. 6

All the pieces are nicely packaged in sealed bags. The box is big so all lays flat with no warping found.
I recently got a bit of a deal on an O scale laser kit (tax was included which is a good amount here in Canada). I always liked the looks of the Strong, Maine station. This kit is a second hand offering but all packaging is still sealed as seen in the photos. A nice project for this fall or early winter.

What got me interested is seeing a model of the Strong station at the Bar Mills offices and also at the Banta Model Works booth at the Springfield show a year ago. Not sure were it will go as my module is full, but I do have room for a second module which would display it nicely...George Dutka

The instructions appear to be well done with lots of large clear photos to help during construction as I scanned over the pages. A large wooden base is also included as seen in the rear of the photo.

The only metal casting are the chimneys, all else is laser cut wood including this nice looking weather-wane.

One can see packages of stipwood, roof trusses and wall sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment