Friday 18 October 2013

Frt. House Chimney installed

My new Schomberg Scale Models chimney has been painted and installed on the O scale Quebec Jct. freight house. The barrels and feed bags are also details purchased from Schomberg.
I was glad to have tracked down a chimney on the internet that would look good on my freight house. Since I was ordering a chimney I decided to add on a few other items of interest to my order. The chimney and details have now been added to my O scale frt. house. The chimney was first painted with Floquil Grime. Once dry I just used various colours of Bragdon weathering powders to give it an old red colour. The two barrels, the crate on the dock and three feed bags are all from the same company. These items add greatly to the overall look...George Dutka

 Schomberg Scale Models

My new details added to the freight house.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment