Tuesday 14 March 2017

O Scale Saw Horses

My new saw horses ready for the W&Q Ry.
I was assembling some Osborne Model Kits road barricades for my HO scale White River Division when I realized that these could work as saw horses in O scale. I put two together and weathered them with Hunterline stain, Floquil Grime and PanPastels. I cut some lumber to 8 feet, glued it on and leaned the scraps to the sides. The shovel is a Berkshire casting. I need to get a O scale saw though...George Dutka

Here is my scene with the package insert. One can make 8 of these from one package.
My factory worker will be used in the scene once he gets a paint job.

3 comments:

  1. Hi - love the scene...where does the factory worker come from pls?
    BW
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeremy:
    I don't know who makes the factory worker, I purchase a few people from a gentleman at a local show last year...if I see him again I will ask and will post. I believe it is someone local here in Ontario that makes them...George

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks George......much appreciated. In the UK we have the Phoenix range.....but they are overs ale at 7mm to the foot!

    BW

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete